Please read over my policies before purchasing a reading from me, thank you!
● I will not read for anyone under 18 years of age.
● Client confidentiality is very dear to me, I keep all the info you give me and the readings private. Not even my cats are in on the fun!
● Please note that I am not a psychic or medium. I cannot tell the future or do predictions. Because of this, I do not believe our futures are set in stone.
● I do not read yes/no questions – I also do not tell time (ex: “How many days till I find a job?” … or “When will I meet a partner?”)
● There are no refunds, period. Once payment has been made, all is final.
● I do not discriminate against race, gender identity, or sexual orientation. I welcome everyone! I will not read for anyone showing disrespect, rudeness, or aggressive behavior.
● I hold the right to refuse or refund a reading that I do not feel comfortable with, or does not resonate with me. Please ask ahead of time if you are unsure I am the reader for you.
● I am not a health professional or therapist. I do not accept readings themed around health, mental health, law, or a financial crisis. Please seek help if you are suicidal or are in need of a lawyer. My tarot readings are not to replace your natural judgement.
last updated 9.23.16
How to book a reading:
Simply head over to my shop and select a reading that resonates with you and follow through with the checkout. If you are unsure of which to choose you can contact me ahead of time: firstname.lastname@example.org
I will contact you within 24 hours (usually way sooner) to let you know I received your request and what info I will need from you to begin your reading. I require details about your question or situation, the more info and details you give to me, the better I can pinpoint your message in the cards. I wish I could read minds, haha! Check out this post on how to ask a question!
Your reading will be put into my queue and returned to you via email within 3-5 business days. You will receive a PDF copy of your reading along with a photo of your cards pulled.
I always welcome feedback after a reading, so feel free to contact me after if you like!